Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sunday Night Decadence

I attended an orgy Sunday night.

And no, my wife was not invited.

Intrigued? No? (Ah, you know me too well, dear reader.)

No, this was an orgy of the culinary variety. Dan, the Groom, and six of us went here and ate. A lot. No, really. We. Ate. A. Lot. How much? Well, I can't give you an accurate measurement, but the T-Bone I ate was as big as my face. And I haven't even discussed how large the shrimp were. Or the Carrot Cake, or the pile of powdered sugar surrounding the Drunken Donuts. (For one brief moment, I had a flashback to the first time I ever saw a pile of cocaine being cut up! That's how large the pile was.)

Needless to say, a good time was had by all.

After the three-hour repast, we waddled up the street to this place. I shot one horrendous game of 8 Ball and then retired for the evening. But not before getting this "Cue Ball View" shot.

Before the Break

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast. Next time you're in town you'll have to drop in and play a game of billiards at our house. We're pretty bad, too.

Costa Mesa Stone Contractors said...

Thank you!