Friday, October 28, 2005

Everyone's Heart Doesn't Beat the Same, We're Beating Out of Time

There have been a whole slew of developments in the past ten days or so. Most of them good, but the timing of them has left me scrambling to get a million things done in about a thousand seconds. Or perhaps I'm exaggerating. Slightly. Again. Anyway! Here's the list:

  • I'm going to Boulder, Colorado next week!
  • We're getting our floors done next week!
  • Dad my be released from rehab at the end of next week!

So this weekend is going to be hectic, to say the least.

And did I forget to mention the wedding that we're attending on Saturday?

Never simple, life.

Obviously we'll get through all of this, and in fine shape I'm willing to bet. But I'm still hoping that the timing of all this gets better in the future...

1 comment:

John Burzynski said...

But those are all good things...enjoy!